Wednesday, June 07, 2006
 
Always thought your promise was for life
I did not think that I
Would hear you say good-bye
And I always heard you led another life
I doubted every time
I guess my love was blind
Cause in my eyes
Love was always something magical
But the feeling is so tragical
And all I know is in love
The thing that I want most
I can't possess
There's only emptiness


In the late of night
Just before I closed my eyes
You lied
As you kissed me goodnight
In the late of night
Just before I closed my eyes
I cried
As you kissed my lips good-bye


In my eyes
You will always be the lucky one
Cause you know you'll always have my love
For all times until I die
Through the end I gave to you my best
You gave me loneliness



IN THE LATE OF NIGHT ......

ipal @ 12:23 PM - -



                                                                 
profile

ival :



ival@Dal.Net
My chenel :#yogyacafe, #poolside, #sebelah, #joged, #bandunghelp, #yogya, #bandung


Jam
My Picture
gue gitu loh
Aku adalah angin yang pergi kesegala penjuru bumi.
Aku adalah daun kering yang mudah terbakar bila terkena api.
Aku adalah pohon kokoh yang tidak akan tumbang meski diterjang badai.
Aku adalah awan yang dapat meneteskan air dikala mendung.
Aku adalah hewan buas yang dapat membunuh apapun yang mengancamku.

Google